“I find journeys of a day, unsatisfactory in every way,I need lifetimes to explore each step past the open door”.
From shadows of a sun-darkened land by Shabbir Banoobhai
* HR manager
person who responsible for personnel sourcing and hiring, applicant tracking, skills development and tracking, benefits administration and compliance with associated government regulations.
* HR director
The Human Resources Director guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company. The major areas directed are:
- recruiting and staffing;
- organizational and space planning;
- performance management and improvement systems;
- organization development;
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns;
- employee orientation, development, and training;
- policy development and documentation;
- employee relations;
- company-wide committee facilitation;
- company employee and community communication;
- compensation and benefits administration;
- employee safety, welfare, wellness and health;
- charitable giving; and
- employee services and counseling.
* Psychology teacher (Pedagogy) is a being a teacher.
Psychology is the scientific study of human or other animal mental functions and behaviors. In this field, a professional practitioner or researcher is called a psychologist.
a person (as a clinical psychologist) who is skilled in the administration and interpretation of objective psychological tests. a psychologist who devises, constructs, and standardizes psychometrics tests
* Guidance counselor
a member of the staff of a high school whose job is advising students about course selection, possible careers, preparation for college.
somebody who advises school students: in a high school, somebody who gives students personal, academic, and career counseling.
* Business woman
a woman who transacts business; especially : one who is a business executive.